8th Grade Family Night
Parents and guardians of incoming freshmen are invited to Sequoit Pride's 8th Grade Family Night in May. The evening is a great opportunity to take a guided tour of ACHS, get a list of student clubs & activities, learn about volunteer opportunities, browse the spirit store, meet the principal, and more.
The evening will be a great opportunity for parents and guardians of incoming freshmen to learn about ACHS. You can:
- take a guided tour of ACHS
- get a list of student clubs & activities
- learn about volunteer opportunities
- browse the spirit store
- meet the principal & ask questions
- ask an ACHS parent about their experience
- find out "what is Sequoit Pride?"