CONGRATULATIONS to our 2019/2020 Scholarship Winners!
Andrew Utinans and Adalia Tate
Every year, Sequoit Pride provides a one-time scholarship of $500 to one male student and a one-time scholarship of $500 to one female student. The scholarship can be applied to tuition, fees, books, or supplies required for full time course load at a college, university, or post-secondary education institution in the United States.
Scholarships are awarded based on Scholarship Committee review recommendations. To be considered for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a senior at Antioch Community High School
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be planning to enroll in a post-secondary education program as a full time, degree seeking, first year student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have received a written offer of admission from your selected college/university
- demonstrated a strong sense of community pride
- been involved in and made an impact in clubs, activities, and/or athletic teams
- fostered strong school spirit at ACHS
- Completed and submitted application materials by the scholarship application deadline
Evidence of College Admission
If you are selected to receive a Sequoit Pride Scholarship, you must provide a copy of your written offer of admission from the college, university, or post-secondary education institution you will attend. The written offer of admission must be provided to the Sequoit Pride Scholarship Committee no later than August 1st.
Applications for the 2019/2020 scholarships are no longer being accepted. Information for the 2020/2021 applications will be available starting in January 2021.
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria listed above before completing and submitting the application available at the Guidance Department. All questions must be answered.